Monday, January 25, 2016

Saturday Afternoon Date




Saturday afternoon Tom and I got on BART and rode into San Francisco.  We got there a little a head of time so we found a nice diner to have lunch.  We had the best fish tacos we have ever tasted.  Then we headed to the theater for the play Jersey Boys.  We really enjoyed it but there was a lot of swearing in it.  We have seen it a couple of times before and we don't remember there being that much swearing in it.  But despite that, it is a good play and the music is awesome.  Those guys were so talented.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I've never seen it but heard it was good. I didn't know about the swearing. Why do they always have to do that?!

Glad you enjoyed it!

=)

XmasDolly said...

I haven't gotten to see them yet myself, and I really want too. Hope you had fun. Did you do a follow up Post on this one? Have a great weekend my friend. Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well! HUGS