Well, here we are at that time of year again. You know the time when we sit and contemplate the passing year and what we are going to do with the upcoming, new one? Well, I must confess ,that I have been doing a little bit of that. I have come up with a short list of things I would really like to focus on this year. I am putting it here so it will remind and motivate me to do them. You know, it takes a village. (Ha Ha)
So here are my "Top" five things I want to do.
1. Every morning I want to say,"Thank you God for this day and help me to use this day in a pleasing manner to Thee. " In other words , help me to make the most of this day.
2. Read in the scriptures daily. (I have done this for the past 2 years and would like to continue.)
3. Do some sort of exercise at least 3 times a week. Such as run around my upstairs 5 times or do my Walk Away the Pounds-the 1 mile walk.
4. Be smart with what I eat and no eating after 8pm.
5. When on Facebook and a suggestion comes up about write on a friend's wall ect, do it.
Well, wish me luck and I wish you luck also with your endeavors. Here is to a great 2010.
1 month ago