Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You've Got Mail

As part of Daniel's communication goals at school, he is now sending us emails. It is so fun when these sweet emails show up in the inbox. Here are a couple of samples.

Hi Mom.  Today I worked on math, reading, writing my name, art, and later we are going bowling.  We are practicing street safety skills.  I want to see a movie with you and Dad.  Mom my suitcase.  I want to go to Goodwill.  Mom Meet Me in St. Louis and Sleepless in Seattle movie.



Hi Mom.  The bowling trip was fun.  I miss you.  I want to go to oak trees Mom.  I wnat to go to the movie under the sea.  I want to go to church.  I like Grandma.  Disney sing-along songs and twelve days of Christmas.


Aren't these just the cutest things?    They totally make my day when they come.

3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh I love these!! Please show us more as he writes more. This is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

These are just wonderful & it is so awesome that they are encouraging him to send messages via email! I know they are treasures for you for certain! Big hugs, xoxo http://blossomandvine.com/amazing-grace/

Susan Anderson said...

These must be so much fun to receive!

=)