Saturday, July 5, 2014

Blessed On The Fourth



Tom and I were very blessed to have our whole family (just about)  here for a Fourth of July BBQ.  We were even favored with a trumpet duet by Tom and Elise(granddaughter).  They were wonderful.

Who is Who:
Left to Right:  Isaiah(grandson, Tony and Latonjya's son), Tony(son), Latonjya(Tony's wife), Mary(daughter), Jason(Mary's husband), Rachael(daughter), Bill (Rachael's husband), Elise, (granddaughter, Mary and Jason's daughter), Amy(same as Elise), Me, Tom.

In Front:  Alexander(grandson and Mary and Jason's son) , Sara(granddaughter, Bill and Rachael's daughter)


Missing-sad face:  Justin(oldest grandson and Tony and Latonjya's son) Daniel(our youngest son)

3 comments:

Debby said...

what a sweet picture. You have a lovely family. Missed seeing Daniel's smile. Happy 3th.
I am doing better each day.

Grammy Staffy said...

What a nice family picture. I'm glad that most of your family could get together to celebrate. I bet you had a great time. 3 of our 4 children have settled in Utah so we only get together with our one daughter that lives in CA. We are thankful to have her close to us.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoy hearing from you. I love the cute way you have decorated your blog. Have a great week.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

So glad you shared this wonderful family picture. I love how you introduced us to them too.
You have a beautiful family and I know you were all smiles having them close by you for the holiday weekend.
Congrats to Justin graduating High School. I know how proud you are of him.
Sorry I have not been by in a long time. I hardly ever blog or get on my computer any more. Something I hope to change in near future.
Love
Maggie