Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Cute Collection

Here are just some random pictures I took of my kids. Aren't they cute? One morning these 3 girls followed me into my room. One of them sat there and so I got the other 2 to sit in there so I could take their picture.
This is my little sweetie. She actually came to school dressed like this one day.

I just thought she looked so cute on this day. I tried to get her to give me her sweater but she wouldn't.


This little boy discovered that I had 2 copies of the same book. Way to go huh?



This little boy brought this really cute stuffed duck to school one day. I thought it was really cute.




3 comments:

Susan Rozier said...

You have very cute students. I like the creative way you pose them. It's so nice to be recognized. You're doing a great job. Fondly, Susan

Rachael said...

Glad you found me! Ya, if you are ever out this way when we have a Fragile X activity you can join us.

Grandma Honey said...

What darling pictures. I can tell you really love the children you teach. And I like that sweater she is wearing, too!