Saturday, July 25, 2009

Please Pray For My Friend

This is my friend Beth Johnson Brye and her family. I have known Beth since the 7th grade. She has been one of my closes and dearest friends since that time. She is a wonderful person. Her and her husband have been working with Wycliffe Bible Translators for over 25 years. They are very dedicated to this. They have even lived in Cameroon for many years. Now they are in Dallas, Texas. Anyway, I just got word today that Beth has breast cancer. She is going to have surgery on August 3rd.

Please pray for her strength, peace and healing and also for her family. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this as I know Beth and her family will also.

3 comments:

Susan Rozier said...

Dear Karen,

My best thoughts and prayers will be with your friend Beth. I'll pray for you too as I'm sure you'll be very anxious. "Everything will work out all right." That is a quote from President Hinckley that has gotten me through many a challenge.

Fondly, Susan

Grandma Honey said...

Oh how very very hard. I am so sorry for your friend. It will tough on you too watching her go through this. Please keep us updated, and yes we will pray for her.

Anonymous said...

Also praying for Beth!
Kim